I have created this blog with the purpose of sharing my experiences and travel with my family and friends.
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Wednesday Pictures!
Isaiah Liberda and Zeke Fields.
The power went out last night so I didnt get a chance to put these up yesterday... It's morning, almost time to leave for the church again. Two more days of VBS! :]]
These are wonderful photos, Em. I can tell the children are having a great time. It must have been cooler because everyone has on jackets with long sleeves. I look forward to the posts each morning. You are doing a very good job.
These are wonderful photos, Em. I can tell the children are having a great time. It must have been cooler because everyone has on jackets with long sleeves. I look forward to the posts each morning. You are doing a very good job.
ReplyDelete