Friday, July 2, 2010

Well it is Friday, the second of July and I'm making my way through the summer working, sleeping in, and hanging with friends... Currently I am preparing for a short terms missions trip to Darkhan, Mongolia. I will be leaving July 18th and returning to the US on August 9th. School will then be starting that next week...

For those who may not know me, I am a senior entering my last year at Shasta High. I have created this blog to share with my friends and family, all the overseas experiences and trips that I plan on taking now and in the future. I have participated in the high school missions trips through Neighborhood Church of Redding all three years I have been attending their youth group.

As a community, we've been to both Ensenada and San Luis of Mexico, as well as Portland, Oregon... These pictures were from our last three trips to San Luis, Portland, and Ensenada. Every year we have gone as a group during our spring break.

This will be my first blog post, as I have never created a blog on my own before... Hopefully, while in Mongolia and in my other future trips, I will be able to keep up with this and post all that I can about my travels. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment