Thursday, July 8, 2010

Packing...

Packing, Packing, Packing... Got all the things that the Therons requested... Went to Winco and got all the nuts, coffee, and other food items. By the way, Winco bags suck. Ants ate right through them and got into the salted cashews and chopped dates. Thank goodness for the little brother who saw the horde of ants in the living room! Camera is officially broken, yes right before I leave! Other than that, getting all the last minute things.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily, Wow, it's almost time. This week I'm getting your room ready, it's like when Sonja came to visit. We're looking forward to have a daughter at home again, even if we're just borrowing you for a while. Your schedule is getting "shape". Be prepared to do a lot of different things. I'm getting soccer balls too, now that I know you enjoy playing soccer.
    See you soon.

    Pieter and Haniki

    ReplyDelete