Aunt Haniki, Uncle Pieter, Michee, and I all got up early this morning to go to the countryside for a picnic. We stopped for camel pictures on the way. They are my new favorite animals! Michee went up to one sitting camel for a picture and it started to get up and come towards her... I have one picture of her flinching away from it, we were afraid it was going to spit at her!

The picnic place was really nice. We had to drive over a shallow river to get to the place by the larger river. It stayed cool the whole time we were there. The water was really cold so we didnt do any swimming... Uncle Pieter was fly fishing, so Dad, when he comes to Redding, I told him that you guys are going to do lots of fishing and fun, "man stuff". This includes hanging out in the man cave, fishing, hiking, and... you know. Stuff :]].












You tell "Uncle Pieter" that we've got more fishing holes here in Redding than he can fish for the year! He can teach me a thing or two I'm sure.
ReplyDeleteGreat camel photos!
I love the camels...and keeping up with you on your blog! What a great experience Emily but I was a little nervous seeing you so close to those wild camels:D
ReplyDelete